Looking for a new site? What about a redesign or overhaul of an existing site? I can take care of all of this and more for you. Even if you just need some content updated or some images prepped for the web, I can take care of that as well. I’ve set up custom-programmed webstores, CMS-enabled sites for non-profits, run a successful local music site, been well versed in Analytics, and am working to learn more all the time. I typically work in a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) environment, but am always open to working with other setups.
Here’s a quick list of things that I can help with:
- Design services
- Setup and installation of various web systems (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, OsCommerce, T-Hub, more)
- Training in any of the above systems
- Hosting setup and management
- Integration with various social media services (Facebook, Twitter)
- Integration and setup of payment processor services (from Paypal to Authorize.net to Plug ‘N Pay)
- Analytics and usability reports using heatmaps, click-tracking
- Search Engine Optimization and Search Marketing
While I am strong in the force when it comes to web, my degree was much more focused on print design.
- Wedding Invitations
- Event handbills/posters
I tend to take photos of bands, but that’s not all. It just happens to be what I populate my Flickr account with.
- Musical events
- Family events
- Sporting events
- Portraits (employees, family, seniors)
- Resturaunt photos
- Location photos